Life of Crime Terms of Service (ToS)
- The admins/owner are not responsible for any illegal, offending, or inappropiate actions made by users inside or outside of the game, including internet and real life actions.
- The admins/owner are allowed to deny any person access to the game without a valid reason, nor does any reason have to be told to the player.
- The admins/owner have no obligations towards any player.
- The admins/owner can kill or delete an account when the rules are broken.
- The admins/owner have the right to make decisions base on non-written rules or to change the rules in the future, even without contacting the player.
- Players that donate have no extra rights and can't claim rights.
- This game may not be appropriate for persons under the age of 15, by playing the game, or signing up for an account, you agree that you are over the age of 15.
- By creating an account, or sending in-game mail, you agree to allow the admins/owner access to your in-game mail, whether they notify you or not.
(This generally won't occur, unless a serious matter arises.)
Major changes to the ToS will be announced in your Headquarters, on the Announcement page, and on the message board, although it is the responsibility of the player to be aware of and in compliance with the ToS at all times. Failure to comply with the ToS will result in the immediate jailing and/or deletion of your account. These ToS applies to everyone player of Life of Crime, including staff.
Life of Crime does not guarantee that you will be able to login to the game and / or gain access all parts of the game. Certain parts may be unavailable to players due to they're browser version, firewall, security settings, or a problem occurring within the game.
Any accounts found not to be used for more than 15 days will be deleted. If you still want to play, but cannot access the game, you will need to freeze your account from the in-game Cryogenic Station.
Life of Crime does not guarantee that all sections of this game are appropriate for all ages. Some sections may contain inappropriate language. At any stage, you may not link to any adult / pornographic sites, or have any adult / pornographic pictures set as your display picture. If this happens, your account will be deleted, and your IP Address will be banned. By clicking the "Create" button, you agree to the terms of this ToS and know that any non-compliance with the ToS will have your account jailed/deleted.
You are NOT allowed to have multiple accounts, unless both of the accounts belonging to you have VIP days. Any suspicious behaviour is monitored by game staff, if you are warned and you choose not to comply, then your account(s) will be removed immediately.
Life of Crime is not censored. Abusing players verbally with gender related remarks, racial remarks, and religious remarks online anywhere in the game is considered a violation of the ToS. Depending where this violation occurred, certain punishments will take place (i.e. Message Boards banning, jailing, and deletion if kept up).
Bugs, loopholes and any inconsistencies in the game should be immediately reported to the appropriate e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or on the appropriate Message Board. Individuals who use any of these to their advantage or tell others so they may use them will be jailed/deleted immediately. Any individual who attempts to reverse engineer, hack, gain unauthorized entry into or undermine the system integrity of Life of Crime (including attempting to access any internal part of the game from an offsite location) will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
You may be dealt with for breaking any rules of Life of Crime by staff, as they see fit. Be aware, that there is NO reason that will excuse you from punishment, for breaking an in-game rule.
The Terms of Service are constantly changing / being updated, and it's your repsonsibility to continously check back here to check for additions and modifications.
| © Copyright Life of Crime |
All Rights Reserved